Re: Re: backends LDAP and META

I thank you for trying to help but... it doesn't worked.... i tryied the same configuration and
the ACL chek still doesn't work. It says i have "insuficient right access" and i set WRITE access
right.

do u have any idea of how can configure the right way??? I think it is very strange cause with
LDAP backend it works perfectly!!!

Any help will be very very VERY wellcome :P

--- Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> writed:

Yahoo! Messenger com voz: PROMOÇÃO VOCÊ PODE LEVAR UMA VIAGEM NA CONVERSA. Participe! www.yahoo.com.br/messenger/promocao