Re: Writing to cn=Subschema

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

>> modifying entry "cn=Subschema"
>> ldap_modify: Invalid syntax (21)
>>         additional info: objectClasses: value #0 invalid per syntax
>
> It's objectClass, not objectClasses, last time I read a schema.

Quanah, the attribute in the sub schema sub entry is indeed called
'objectClasses'. It's multi-valued. The keyword for defining a single
object class in slapd.conf is 'objectClass'.

( 2.5.20.1
  NAME 'subschema'
  DESC 'RFC2252: name of controlling subschema entry'
  AUXILIARY MAY ( dITStructureRules $ nameForms $ ditContentRules $
objectClasses $ attributeTypes $ matchingRules $ matchingRuleUse ) )

Ciao, Michael.