Re: Threads, redux

I would say that if you're getting the performance you expect, then
leave well-enough alone.  You've tuned your settings and achieved
stable performance- congratulations.  :)

Start tuning your caches and database tunables for performance gains,
and you may see threads decrease as query speed increases from that
tuning.

_Matt