Re: syncrepl w/ 2.3 and bdb 4.3 working great

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

Openldap is
RELENG_2_3 from CVS on 8/11.

Just a remark: for your next tests I suggest you upgrade to the latest re23, since in the past few days there were a number of merges from HEAD in view of the next 2.3 release.

p.

I just started testing again w/ 2.3.6. Would you guys rather have me do some runs with re23 still? I think most of the issues I was hitting have been resolved in 2.3.6 - at least I haven't seen anything yet.

-Dusty