Re: how to keep master and slave in sync always

Thanks again for your help, Quanah!

So how does slurpd work. Does it try to contact the
slave for every x minutes when a change was made on
the master and send it when the connection is made.
Actually I didn't even see messages in the reject file
that slurpd failed to send the changes. Have you ever
had this setup working? If yes, can you please tell
what version of LDAP that was? Thanks for the info, I
shall try to upgrade to 2.3.6.

Cheers,
Raj