Re: LDAP test003-search fails on my itanium box

--On Monday, August 29, 2005 9:58 AM -0700 Moe <moe_w90@yahoo.com> wrote:

I did the same installation procedure on 3 other boxes
(X-86 boxes) running white box linux and LDAP works
fine and all the tests passed successfully.
I installed all the packages for redhat linux
I'm not sure weather its the itanium or a missing
package and the error message is not clear to me
I'm using the latest Berkeley DB 4.3.28 and
openldap-2.2.26
Any suggestions please?

Read the logs left behind by the test.

And since you are building your own software, 2.2.28 is now the current release, may as well update.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer