Re: slapd does not compleet its starting

Bahya NASSR EDDINE wrote:

Hi all,

When I start my slapd server in debug mode (slapd
-d127 -h "ldap:/// ldaps:///") its output ends at:
  bdb_db_open: dc=mydomain,dc=com
  bdb_db_open: dbenv_open(/var/lib/ldap)

I don't get the lines that show that slapd has started
and that it is listening on ports. Otherwise, the slapd server refuses all connections,
it seems to not listen on its port.

May you have any suggestion on what it is going wrong?

Thank you

Mostly, you are having a corrupt databse. Try running db_recover while in your database directory.

--
Saket

... Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?