Re: [JLDAP] Implementing the password reset extension

Thanks Kurt!  That did in fact point me the right direction.  The
problem was that simply adding an ASN1Octetstring set the tag to
Universal,4 where it needed to be Context,#.  The trick was to use the
ASN1TaggedObject object and set explicit to "false", this in turn
forces the octet string's tag to the correct value.

Thanks again
Marc