Re: slapadd : could not parse entry (line=56)

Hello Hallvard,

Thank you for the quick response.
That was exactly the case. Not the Umlaut as I thought.
One of us had originally a very old version of OpenLdap (where pilotObject was enabled) to develop something
and expected the same attribute with the new server we set up about 2 years ago.
We then fiddled around with cosine.schema and enabled pilotObject.
When I hacked the code because if the telephonenumber problem I tested the code on another server without dragging the altered schemas
along. So the error was on my side. Sorry about that.

Regards,
Walter Kempel