ref

Hello List,

maybe someone can help me. It is the first time I have to develope something
with ldap.
I want to have an authentification server and the users and applications
should be administrated in a ldap tree; users in the one knob and the
applications in another one. To authentificate the users to use an
application I need a referrence between the users and the applications. Is
it possible to do this with "ref" in the same tree with one root? I just
found examples with references to other servers or trees.

Thx for help,

Sebastian Lorkowski