Re: problems adding to DB

I *just* noticed my problem.  I'm trying to follow a tutorial targeted
at openldap 2.0.21 but I've got 2.2.23 installed.

D'oh!

What would have changed between then and now with respect to my base.ldif file?

base.ldif:

dn: dc=horvitznewspapers, dc=net
objectClass: top

dn: cn=Manager, dc=horvitznewspapers, dc=net
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalRole
cn: Manager

dn: o=hosting, dc=horvitznewspapers, dc=net
objectClass: top
objectClass: organization
o: hosting