Re: problems adding to DB

actually that was my failed attempt at obfuscating the actual domain.
Everywhere it says mysite actually says horvitznewspapers.

I've tried following the official docs, but they didn't seem
structured in a way that makes sense for me (as an ultra ldap newb).

I've tried following both of the other suggestions I've gotten here an
they didn't seem to work either. :-(

Sorry if I'm being really dumb about this.

Teh version of OpenLDAP is 2.2.23.

--Bryan