Re: Plugin configuration problem

Don't take it 100% sure because I haven't checked yet, but I fear slapi is broken in 2.3.4; in 2.3.5 likely its new implementation will be released, where the entire slapi framework actually has become an overlay (that will be automatically instantiated the first time a plugin is loaded). If you feel like, I suggest you check HEAD code. I don't guarantee everything to work like a charm, because development is right underway, but most of it should be done, and you could provide valuable feedback.

p.