replication problems

I have a Master server with 2 databases. The master replicates the 2 databases to several slave servers.
Replication is working but i get errors ( on serverName.rep) as if changes were replicating twice.
Ocasioally, replication stops and I need to restart slurd.
Im using openldap 2.2.27.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

"database" and "replica" sections of my slapd.conf:

database     bdb
suffix       "cn=net"
rootdn       "cn=ldapmaster,cn=net"
rootpw       secret
directory    /var/lib/ldap-net
# Indices to maintain for this database
index           dhcpHWAddress   eq
index           dhcpClassData   eq
replogfile /var/lib/ldap/openldap-master-replog

#
# slave rep
#
replica host=ldapSlave:389 tls=yes
       suffix="cn=net"
       binddn="uid=masterReplicator,dc=net,dc=ipp,dc=pt"
       bindmethod=simple credentials=secret
database     bdb
suffix               "dc=ipp,dc=pt"
rootdn               "cn=simaster,dc=ipp,dc=pt"
rootpw          secret
directory    /var/lib/ldap-ipp
# Indices to maintain for this database
index objectClass                       eq,pres
index uid                               eq,pres,sub
index mail,ippNetUserEmailAliases       eq,pres,sub
#
# slave rep
#
replica host=ldapSlave:389 tls=yes
       suffix="dc=ipp,dc=pt"
       binddn="uid=masterReplicator,dc=net,dc=ipp,dc=pt"
       bindmethod=simple credentials=secret
       attr!=ippNetSessionID