Re: gssapi and ldapsearch

OpenLDAP relies on Cyrus SASL to manage this authentication.
OpenLDAP doesn't deal with the tickets or other Kerberos
details.   Hence, this problem is not really specific
to OpenLDAP.  You should make sure Kerberos is working
using various applications distributed with your Kerberos
software, and then make sure Cyrus SASL's GSSAPI implementation
is working using sample programs in Cyrus SASL.  If you
have gotten the above to work, then OpenLDAP should just
work.

Kurt