Re: OpenLDAP on Ubuntu

At 06:08 AM 7/28/2005, Jeremy Silva wrote:
>All,
>
>I've tried, but to no avail, to get openldap to compile on a clean Ubuntu system.
>I'm trying to compile it based on instructions for an OpenXchange installation: http://gpl.netixia.com/openxchange/...arge-howto.html <http://gpl.netixia.com/openxchange/openxchange-sarge-howto.html>

I note that the general procedures for building OpenLDAP
Software are provided in the INSTALL file, as well as
the Admin Guide.   If you are having problems following
instructions provided by someone else, I suggest you
contact that someone for assistance.

The problem below appears to be with resolving a dependency
of libsasl2.  There is nothing OpenLDAP specific about
solving that problem.

Kurt