Re: LDAP Search: If filter contains nonexistant attribute, entry will not be returned as a 'hit'

I've discovered that the LDAP server I was using to test with is old
and horrible, still only supporting version 2. So I tested with a
better, newer version 3 LDAP server and all search filters work
perfectly now.

Thanks for all your help! :-)

 - Jeremiah
 inlovewithGod@gmail.com