Re: Slurpd errors while attempting to replicate

Hallo,

I think your slurpd authenticates against slave as user, different from
what you have specified in "updatedn" configuration option of the
slapd.conf of the slave. And also make sure that the user specified in
"updatedn" has update permission on the part of DIT which you are
replicating.

Best regards, vadim tarassov.

vadim <vadim.tarassov@swissonline.ch>