Re: BDB corruption on windows port of 2.2.19

Thanks Quanah. I have already started using db_recover to solve this
problem after it happens. However, I was hoping to find out what
configuration settings I could use to prevent the problem from
happening in the first place. I was told that with appropriate
configuration settings for the bdb back-end (hopefully via slapd.conf
itself), it would be possible to avoid the data corruption issue
alltogether in version 2.2.x...

Regards,
Safdar