Slurpd errors while attempting to replicate

Hi List,

I'm trying to set up replication between two OpenLDAP servers. I followed
the instructions in the user manual, but I get the following error from
Slurpd:

Error: ldap_add_s failed adding "entryUUID: no user modification allowed":
aasm=

ADAM_COVISINT,p=ldap_test,e=SSEnterprise

Error: ldap operation failed, data written to ".\replica\memory,9389.rej"

I suspect that it is an issue with permissions on my slave machine, but
everything I checked appeared OK.

Do you have more pointers on what I should verify?

Thanks,
Chen Shapira
MERCURY
eOperations - Israel