Re: Duplicate attributeType: "2.5.4.13"

Samuel Tran wrote:
 Hi All,

 I am currently testing OpenLDAP 2.3.4. After successfully building it
 I am now trying to configure slapd using the new style
 (http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin23/slapdconf2.html).

 However when I try to run: /usr/local/libexec/slapd -f
 /etc/openldap/slapd.conf -F /etc/openldap/slapd.d

 I get the following message: /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema: line
 128: Duplicate attributeType: "2.5.4.13"

Has anyone experienced the same problem?

You appear to be using a core.schema file from OpenLDAP 2.2. That won't work, you have to use the 2.3 schema files with the 2.3 code.

Also I cannot find the manpage for slapd.d(5).

It hasn't been written. The Admin Guide is the only existing documentation for this feature at this point.

--
 -- Howard Chu