RE: BDB corruption on windows port of 2.2.19

[...]

> The BDB version of my openldap installation is 4.3.21. Since I got the
> db_recover.exe file from a different website (No, it didn't come with
> the windows installation of OpenLDAP that I downloaded from
> http://download.bergmans.us/openldap/openldap-2.2.19/) it was probably
> not the right version, as Howard suggested.
> Would anyone know where I could get a *windows* port of the db_recover
> utility for BDB version 4.3.21?

The best place to get this is from the same source you got your OpenLDAP
build. Sending mail to Lucas Bergman would probably be the right thing to
do. He may still have the binary sitting around from the build.

Cheers,

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation
http://www.symas.com