Re: BDB corruption on windows port of 2.2.19

Thanks Quanah, Howard.

The BDB version of my openldap installation is 4.3.21. Since I got the
db_recover.exe file from a different website (No, it didn't come with
the windows installation of OpenLDAP that I downloaded from
http://download.bergmans.us/openldap/openldap-2.2.19/) it was probably
not the right version, as Howard suggested.

Would anyone know where I could get a *windows* port of the db_recover
utility for BDB version 4.3.21?

Thanks!
Safdar