Re: Rename attribute before return

Okay, I guess I'll probably want to wait until I'm ready to upgrade to
2.3 before going this route, at which time I might need a hand with the
rwm stuff as well (do you know off hand how best to finesse
"displayName" into "cn"?)

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html