BDB corruption on windows port of 2.2.19

Hi,

I saw several posts online about BDB corruption occuring on OpenLDAP
servers if there is an abnormal system shutdown etc. Based on what
I've gathered, it seems that version 2.2.19 should not be facing these
types of corruption issues. However, I am using the windows port of
OpenLDAP 2.2.19 and I see these issues whenever the system goes into
standby/hibernation, or if there is an abnormal system shutdown.

Sometimes I see data loss where an entire subtree of my directory
vanishes. At other times the server hangs with 100% CPU utilization by
the slapd.exe executable, while at other times the server fails to
startup alltogether. All these problems are fixed when the database
files (__db.00n or *.bdb) are deleted and I reimport all the data from
my backup ldifs, without touching any other file in the OpenLDAP
server installation...

Would anyone know if there is a configuration setting that might be
causing this despite my using version 2.2.19, or if this is a known
issue in this version as well? Here is my bdb configuration:
-----------------------
database	bdb
suffix		"dc=XYZ,dc=com"
rootdn		"cn=Manager,dc=XYZ,dc=com"

# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn, should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
rootpw		{SSHA}vIf3dfWdf6dfdfwdfXdfdfls34Pdfdfa34psn343VqcKB

# The database directory MUST exist prior to running slapd AND
# should only be accessible by the slapd and slap tools.
# Mode 700 recommended.
directory	"C:/Program Files/XYZ/Directory/OpenLDAP/var/openldap-data"

# Indices to maintain
index	objectClass	eq

Also, are there any tools that could be used to fix the problem after
it has occurred?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd be more than happy to
provide additional data that might help identify this problem.

Regards,
Safdar