OpenLDAP and PeopleSoft

Hello everyone,

As this isn't exactly OpenLDAP related, I would appreciate responses
directly to me so as not to get too off-topic.  We've just been told by
PeopleSoft that PS does not "support OpenLDAP" and claims their product
will not work with OpenLDAP.  Obvious ridiculousness aside (LDAP
standards?), does anyone out there have experience with working with
OpenLDAP and PeopleSoft?

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html