Re: Will changing OID's in schema cause problems?

I just gave this a shot on 2.2.26 and it worked like a charm!

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra
Enterprise Operations and Systems

To request technical support, please contact our computing Help Desk at
817-272-2208, e-mail helpdesk@uta.edu or create a work order at
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html