Re: Problems compiling OpenLDAP-2.3.4

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
My guess is that your build environment is corrupted.  The type
"LDAP_NEXTREF_PROC" has been introduced in OpenLDAP 2.3 and it resides in
ldap.h; my guess is that your include search path provides ldap.h
somewhere before getting to "-I../../include", where the appropriate file
is located.  Is it possible that you have an ldap.h anywhere in
"-I/local/include -I/local/gnu/include"?

p.

Correct, removing ldap.h from -I/local/include solved my problem. Thank you.

--
Mvh
Tallak Hellebust