partial replication with slurpd

Hi all,

I want to replicate two branches of the master ldap directory but i meet some problems.

So, i want replicate entirely "ou=global,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr" and partially "ou=people,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr" to keep only the following attributes: cn, sn, uid, mail, mailAternateAdress, mipBal. This slave directory will be used by sendmail.

On master ldap, if i declare the replica in slapd.conf as this:

replica uri=ldaps://gw1-mail.cict.fr:636
  suffix="ou=global,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  suffix="ou=people,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  binddn="cn=replicator,ou=appli,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  bindmethod=simple credentials=xxxx

and on slave directory:
updatedn "cn=replicator,ou=appli,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
updateref "ldaps://master-ldap.ups-tlse.fr:636"

It works but when i add the attributes's list, it don't work:

replica uri=ldaps://gw1-mail.cict.fr:636
  suffix="ou=global,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  suffix="ou=people,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
attr="top,person,inetOrgPerson,qmailUser,mipPerson,cn,sn,uid,mail,mailAlternateAddress,mipDateNaissance,mipBal"
  binddn="cn=replicator,ou=appli,dc=ups-tlse,dc=fr"
  bindmethod=simple credentials=xxxx

I try to make severals changes but nothing works.

What is the good procedure to do that i want to realize?

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks for advance.

Carole Gimenez.