Send LDAPMessage

I have a daemon that intercepts search requests from clients
(ldapsearch) and forwards them to a slapd server through
ldap_search_ext_s. So my daemon receives response from slapd and it
can use all API functions to manage this response.
After to have used these slapd's results for my scope I must forward
them to the client that is still waiting for answers.
How can I take LDAPMessages received from slapd and forward them to
the client using socket so as to satisfy the waiting client?
Excuse for my english & Thanks in advance.
Any suggestion will be of great aid for me.