Re: openldap profiling tools

So you have a single, non load-balanced authentication system in the
critical path of your application, and you claim it's
"high-performance computing"? ;)

I don't know of any tools for openldap specifically, but profiling any
application can usually be done at an OS-level with
truss/ktrace/whatever or possibly with gdb.

I have single servers that handle millions of searches each day, but
they're medium-sized hardware, so.. I think it all depends on your
environment.