Re: 2 GB filesize limit

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
 You may also split the database in smaller bits, unless it has to be
 exactly one naming context (I don't recall if 2.1 already had the
 glue capability).

Yes, glue in 2.1 was the groundwork for overlays in 2.2.

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun http://www.symas.com http://highlandsun.com/hyc Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support