Re: smbk5pwd: pass change exop works, {K5KEY} check doesn't

Howard Chu wrote:

A quick Google didn't turn up any statements to this effect for me. Wherever you read that, ignore it. The password-hash should be {K5KEY} if you want the Kerberos key to be used.

Should the config file say "password-hash {K5KEY}" then?
I've tried that, and it hasn't worked. I get: password scheme "{K5KEY}" not available

I'll disable afs/K4 keys, then. I planned on using b2 keys for AFS anyway, but I wanted the others just in case I wound up needing them later.... If I changed the order in krb5.conf to: v5 v4 afs3
would it put them in that order in LDAP?

Thanks