One small question

Hi all,
I am a small question and i´d like to know if you could resolve me it.

I have a ldap running in one machine and I have been it configured with
loglevel par default, ok, when I try to access to ldap I have a time delay
to access to this. I have been trying and when I put in the slapd.conf the
directive "loglevel 0"  the ldap running very very fast and the access to
this, is more fast. Too I have tried to change the value loglevel to
"loglevel 8 ...." and the problem persist.

How can I fix this problem?, because i´d like to have logs but I don?t
want that the ldap go slow.

Any idea?

Best Regards

Frost.