Re: "control unavailable in context" error even while using back-bdb

Hi,

Sorry about that. ldapwhoami works just fine. It authenticates the user and succeeds correctly. When I type in a wrong password, as expected, it fails. I need to figure out what is wrong with the authentication client now.

Thanks,
Prakash