Machine crashed. Now: Lock table is out of available locks

Hello everyone,I just had a machine go down which maintains the LDAP DB for my mail server. After bringing up the box and trying to start up ldap,I get the following:

bdb(dc=xxxxxxxx,dc=com): Lock table is out of available locks
Jun 23 17:39:28 trinity slapd[7180]: bdb_db_open: db_open(/var/lib/ldap/xxxxxxxxxxx.com) failed: Cannot allocate memory (12)
Jun 23 17:39:28 trinity slapd[7180]: backend_startup: bi_db_open(0) failed! (12)

I saw a few posts about increasing a number in a file somewhere, but I don't know if thats the resolution to this because this is due to an unclean shutdown. Help!

Thanks,

Kris