help with SASL/EXTERNAL MAPPING

Hi all,

I am new to Open LDAP, I posted a message yesterday and haven't received
any response, so

I am trying the same question from another angle.  I wanted to know how
I could map DN from

user SSL/TLS certificate into an entry in the directory.

I have the following entry in the slapd.conf, what I think that should
happen is that slapd will retrieve

User DN in the certificate and then match it to a directory entry.  My
question is whether this is the best

way to achieve this result?  If not, could someone point to me a better
direction

sasl-regexp

 cn=(.*),ou=dev,o=myorg,l=Texas-city,st=Texas,c=us

 "ldap:///ou=SASL,ou=Porject Test
Enteries,dc=my-domain,dc=com??sub?(cn=$1)"

Thanks,

Ike