Re: using openldap with mac os x clients

Problem solved!!!

I upgraded to cyrus-sasl 2.1.21 (from 2.1.20 which was the latest
version when I started this whole thing) and my server no longer
crashes. My mac clients can authenticate now.

Thanks for your help! And thanks also to Quanah Gibson-Mount for the insights.

Darcy