Antwort: Re: to many established TCP/IP connection to LDAP backend

Hi,

Parameter idletimeout is set = 1800.

I have ESTABLISHED CONN from OpenLDAP Proxy (ldap) to Backend (zOS LDAP),
not from Clients (Apache mod_ldap) to OpenLDAP Proxy.
Problem: clients make no UNBIND (Apache mod_ldap).

Can I change it?