Re: bdb error messages

> I get this when I do many modify (about 150/s).
> Is it normal or should I fill an ITS ?
> Moreother I had a segfault once. Can it be related ?

If you didn't run db_recover after having a segfault, it could be very
related. Shutdown slapd and run db_recover for each of those bdb/hdb
suffixes.

If you have a reproducable crash and enough information to debug with
(unstripped binary, gdb backtrace, etc.) ITS may be in order, but since
there are bdb bugs fixed in 2.2.27, you might want to try an upgrade
first.