Re: AttributeType not found: "gidNumber" errormessage - Openldap

At 08:43 AM 6/4/2005, Andreas Bauer wrote:
>So, I'm geting errormessage, when I start sldap on commandoline:
>amd:/usr/lib/openldap # /usr/lib/openldap/slapd
>errormessage:
>/etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema: line 432: AttributeType not found:
>"gidNumber"

This means that a necessary schema element was not defined
prior to it being needed here.  That is, elements need to
be defined before they are referenced in other elements.

Check the schema file and associated documentation
for a note of its dependencies.

Kurt