Re: syncrepl questions

On 6/1/05, Shawn Kennedy <shawnlkennedy@lucent.com> wrote:
> it make more sense to run the LDAP servers as master/master with them
> replicating to each other?  Is this even possible?  If not, what
> did you do to manually stage them back and forth as Master/slave?
> Did you have to stop LDAP, swap out the slapd config files
> and restart?

Err, not that i know of, you must have only one replicating to the
other (i could be wrong, i just went for the best and simple solution.
In our case that means having the slave as read only so no updates are
possible if the master is unreachable.

Steph
--
"Step by step, penguins are taking my sanity apart ..."