Re: Conecting 2.0 <-> 2.2 ?

Thanks,
so I need to upgrade from 2.0.27 to 2.2.13

Many thanks for the comments

Oliver

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

--On Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:51 AM -0400 "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@samera.com.py> wrote:

Hi,
I want to have a master/slave setup using:
Master: openldap 2.2.13 (RHEL 4)
Slave: openldap 2.0.27 (RHEL 3.4)

This setup was working when both server were in RH9.
Is this posible? How can I setup the initial database?
I used slapcat in 2.2 to produce an .ldif file but could not
slapadd it in the 2.0 openldap server.

No it is not possible to replicate from 2.1 or later to a 2.0 system, as 2.1 and later became more RFC compliant than 2.0 ever was.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer