sync repl more than one rid?

Hi all,

I have set up syncrepl on one of my consumer ldap servers and it was able to build from the provider ldap server without a problem (ie didn't have to add ldif to ldap server on consumer with slapcat or slapadd). Both are running openldap-servers-2.2.23-5mdk.

I have an intermittent problem that occurs. When I want to rebuild my consumer server I just shutdown ldap, rm -rf /var/lib/ldap/* and restart. Sometimes it restarts and rebuilds everything and sometimes it says "DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found" and gets no further. Why is this?

Second I would like to add a second syncrepl rid that queries the same provider but when I do it says "database already shadowed.". I want it to replicate different parts of the ldap server and this gives me the finer control over it (or it would if it didn't error;).

Here is my slapd.conf on my consumer (the way I would like it - but rid=011 is the one that works fine):

syncrepl rid=011
provider=ldap://192.168.0.45:389
type=refreshOnly
interval=00:00:01:00
starttls=yes
searchbase="ou=Aliases,ou=Postfix,ou=System,dc=blah"
scope=sub
schemachecking=off
updatedn="uid=xxxx,ou=System,ou=People,dc=blah"
binddn="uid=xxxx1,ou=System,ou=People,dc=blah"
bindmethod=simple
credentials=xxxx
......(below is what I would want to add)......
syncrepl rid=012
provider=ldap://192.168.0.160:389 (same 160 and 45 are the same server)
type=refreshAndPersist
interval=00:00:01:00
starttls=yes
searchbase="ou=Utiba,ou=People,dc=blah"
filter="((objectClass=amavisAccount)(objectClass=CourierMailAccount))"
scope=one
attrs="mail,mailbox, and a lot more"
schemachecking=off
updatedn="uid=xxxx,ou=System,ou=People,dc=blah"
binddn="uid=xxxx1,ou=System,ou=People,dc=blah"
bindmethod=simple
credentials=xxxx

on the provider i have the sessionlog or sid 011 and 012 (in slapd.conf)

regards,
Ben