Current OpenLDAP 2.3.3beta is integrated with the technology, supporting
X.509 certificate and CRL modules.
I uploaded a related paper and its presentation material through ITS
#3738.
For those who are interested in the technology, would you consider adding
them in the publication list of the OpenLDAP web site?
And I also would like to thank Steven Legg at eB2Bcom and David Chadwick
at the kent university
for productive comments on Component Matching development.

Sang-Seok Lim

IBM T.J Watson Research Center
Yorktown Heights, NY
slim@us.ibm.com