Is it possible to replicate from a master which is periodically recreated

Hi, I am familiar with the case where an LDAP master server has
add/modify/delete operations applied to it and changes replicated to
slaves (via slurpd).

I was wondering, if I had a scenario where I was recreating the LDAP
master server from scratch periodically (ie) delete part of a tree via
recursive ldap delete, shutdown the server, slapadd the entries from
an ldif file which represent the new state of the tree and then
startup the server

Would this be able to create appropiate records so that a slave LDAP
server could replicate to this state