Re: What kind of data slapd-monitor provides?

Hallvard B Furuseth escribió:

Imobach González Sosa writes:

But when I do an ldapsearch on cn=Monitor subtree, I get a lot of
entries that I can't fully understand. It seems that there's no
associated data.

The data are in operational attributes. Operational attributes are only returned if you explicitly ask for them.

You can ask for attribute '+' to be returned.  That's an extension which
means to return all operational attributes.  If you also want all
non-operational attributes as before, ask for '*' as well.

Ok, it seems to work pretty well. Thank you all for your answers. I didn't know about operational attributes.

See ya!

--
Imobach González Sosa
Servicio de Informática y Comunicaciones de la ULPGC