Re: What kind of data slapd-monitor provides?

On Fri, 20 May 2005, Imobach [iso-8859-1] González Sosa wrote:

Hi all,

We're running and OpenLDAP 2.2.26 server with slapd-monitor enabled. It seems
to be working right.

But when I do an ldapsearch on cn=Monitor subtree, I get a lot of entries that
I can't fully understand. It seems that there's no associated data.

back-monitor data is now stored in operational attributes, so they must either be named explicitly during searches or you have to add '+' to the list of attributes you want returned by ldapsearch.

--
  Kirk Turner-Rustin       | Programmer/Analyst
  Ohio Wesleyan University | Libraries and Information Services