Yet another replication problem.

Hi!

I made a post several moths ago, but I still haven't solved the
problem.  I have a 25 replicas scenario, 5 of them are connected via
ethernet (directly), 20 of them are connected by frame relay
connections.

I'm using openldap 2.2.23 and tried 2.2.24 (compiled from source) with
berkley db 4.2 (Official Debian Sarge packages).  I'm using 2.2.23

I'm using slurp replication, and about 20 out of the 25 replicas work
just fine, but with 5 of them (one of wich is located in the local
network) I have "rejects", all of the rejects are related to a missing
previous replication (ie, at some point the directories gets
"out-of-sync", and from that time on, you get rejects like: No such
attribute (something like that) or no such object).  I know that 3 of
these sites has power failures wich are unavoidable (and thus can
cause problems).

Does anybody have a deployment this big working?, I'm running out of
ideas (yes, I have a good cache size in the bdb (about 160Mb, the
computer has 2Gb, and the replicas has a 30Mb cache and 256Mb RAM)).
The directory is about 4000 objects in size.  I'm using samba with
ldap backend.

Any ideas,

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,