Re: JDBC-LDAP Bridge

This looks like a client issue, and I'm not really sure
username/passwords are supported in the ldap uri specification.

Error: DatabaseMetaData is null even though we're supposed to be connected...
^^^^
I would check the traceback for this, I'll bet you didn't actually connect.

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
String index out of range: -1
^^^^
This looks like your connection class returned -1 (instead of a valid
ldap connection resource), which is confusing the rest of the client.

--
_Matt